It’s American Chocolate Week! Chocolate is a sweet treat loved by many, and while there are lots of ways to utilize the ingredient, it’s great on its own as well. Today’s featured Tuesday recipe is an easy chocolate themed dessert made with just 5 ingredients.
The recipe for a Chocolate Marshmallow Pie is courtesy of our Easy 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes Cookbook.
What You’ll Need:
- 16 marshmallows
- 4 1.45-oz. milk chocolate
candy bars with almonds
- 1/2 c. milk
- 8-oz. carton whipping cream
- 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Heat marshmallows, candy bars and milk in a double boiler.
- Stir mixture often until marshmallows, chocolate melt. Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream.
- Pour into pie crust; refrigerate until firm. Serves 8. Enjoy!