July is National Grilling Month and as such, many of us have left the kitchen for the outdoor patio or deck. Grilling in the summer offers different flavors to our standard dishes cooked on the stove top or oven, and that’s why we love it. Tonight, consider Dijon Chicken & Fresh Herbs for a satisfying main course. This recipe is courtesy of our Farmers’ Market Favorite Recipes Cookbook , shown below.
What You’ll Need:
4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1 t. kosher salt
1 t. pepper
3-4 T. Dijon mustard
2 T. fresh rosemary, minced
2 T. fresh thyme, minced
2 T. fresh parsley, minced
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to season.
2. Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
3. Remove from grill and brush both sides with mustard.
4. Next, sprinkle mixture of herbs on both sides.
5. Grill further if needed or desired, for a crispier piece of chicken.
6. Makes 4-6 servings.
7. Serve with a summer fresh salad and enjoy!