Today we share a recipe that’s perfect to compliment any meal, serve for lunch, or warm you up on a rainy day. Creamy Herb & Potato Soup features hearty potatoes and spring fresh herbs.
What You’ll Need:
2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 cups water
1 large onion, diced
1/4 cup butter, cut
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried and crushed
1/4 teaspoon rosemary, dried and crushed
1 1/2 cups milk
1. Bring the two cups of water to a boil, cook cubed potatoes until soft.
2. In another saucepan, grill diced onion in butter.
3. Then add the flour, salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Slowly stir in the milk.
4. Bring to a boil; cook while stirring for 3 minutes.
5. Add in the cooked potatoes with this mixture; heat all together.
6. Add pepper to taste, garnish with additional fresh or dried herbs of your choosing, and enjoy.