A lite summer salad. Perfect for picnics, main courses, or on the side.This can be prepared ahead, but we recommend adding the vegetables close to serving time so they maintain their freshness.
What you’ll need:
- 1 box (16 ounces) rotini pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed)
- 8 ounces crumbled crisp bacon
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespon lemon juice
- Cook pasta to desired tenderness.
- Prepare chicken and bacon.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill 1-2hrs before serving.