This nutritious bread is easy to mix up and will make the whole house smell wonderful.
You Will Need:
- 1 1/4 Cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup(s) unpacked brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp canola oil
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 2 medium egg white(s), beaten
- 3 large banana(s), ripe
- 1 Cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Add oil and eggs; mix thoroughly.
- In a smaller bowl, mash bananas with a potato masher or fork; add bananas and oats.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and pour batter into pan. Bake until top of loaf is firm to touch, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Flip out and cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes.