A rich and hearty casserole for any lobster lover.
You Will Need:
- 2 lbs. lobster meat, cooked, cooled, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/3 Cup butter
- 3/4 Cup shredded Jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup cracker or breadcrumbs
- 1 additional Tbs butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large pan, sauté the garlic in the butter.
- Add lobster to casserole dish, then add in garlic and butter mixture. Toss to combine.
- Top with crumbs and cheese, and drizzle with melted butter if desired.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, serve and enjoy.
Try serving with our Rosemary Garlic Bread.